Thursday, April 4, 2013

Good Afternoon

Been a crazy March for me. Had to deal with "stuff" - mostly biopsy which turned out negative.  Yea.

Just wanted to say hello and share the mantle of the nest....

1. 
a: a beam, stone, or arch serving as a lintel to support the masonry above a fireplace
b: the finish around a fireplace
2
: a shelf above a fireplace 

The one area that I love to "play" with in the Nest is this area. It changes and it doesn't. Small items move and some disappear in the seasons and pop right back up in another.

I received this baby one Christmas and he is out all year round in front of the "black and white" going on behind him.



A face a mother would love forever:


Many years ago my clown showed up.  He/she has been known to sing "Send in the Clowns" at different times in the year. LOL


If only he/she could decide which color he/she rocks. For some reason, I have not named this character and can only say the Clown has been around for at least 20 years:




Have a glorious day dressed and washed in whatever colors you wish to let shine today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting Nest and leaving a comment. I will try to respond to each of your comments here instead of via a separate email. I love to send a personal message but sometimes I don't have your email. You comments are appreciated.