Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Once Upon a Time


Welcome to my Honeysuckle Nest here in St. Louis, Missouri. This is my retirement home which I found and bought online a year before I retired to St. Louis. As a note of interest the Nest was found on my birthday, February 12, and purchase finalized on my brother's birthday, March 29. I've always thought my mom was working overtime in heaven to get her children settled together - like his house is right behind my backyard.


I've always thought my mom was working overtime in heaven to get her children settled together - like his house is right behind my backyard


It is small, 950 sq feet, two bedrooms and one bath.  Before moving in I had it repainted and updated the kitchen and bathroom. Will post more later - just wanted to say Hi from The Cardinal Nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting Nest and leaving a comment. I will try to respond to each of your comments here instead of via a separate email. I love to send a personal message but sometimes I don't have your email. You comments are appreciated.